URL Profiler records every backlink it finds, which means that URLs with multiple backlinks to your domain will be reported. In most instances the anchor text will vary.
The backlink checker some times reports a link as “Not Found”, but I can see it when I manually check. Why?
1. It will only record links that match the domain you’ve entered. For example:
- example.com will match http://www.example.com
- example.com will match http://example.com
- www.example.com will not match http://example.com
3. Sometimes a URL renders broken HTML, which the software can’t process
Here is an article that explains why link checkers can be inaccurate, and how to boost URL Profiler's link checker to make it extremely accurate.