This document will outline each different option under the selections menu 'URL Level Data'.
- Majestic (free or paid) - Pulls back Majestic URL metrics such as Citation Flow and Trust Flow. This works via the Majestic API, and there is a free version as well as the lighnting fast paid API.
How to: Add Majestic API details
- Mozscape - Pulls back Moz URL metrics such as Page Authority, MozRank, MozTrust (will also give you Domain Authority).
How to: Add Mozscape API details
- Ahrefs - Pulls back Ahrefs URL metrics such as Ahrefs Rank, backlinks and referring domains.
How to: Add Ahrefs API details
- Social Shares - Pulls back social share counts for each URL. The share counts are taken by directly querying the public API for each social network.
How to: Select social networks for social share counts
- Social Accounts - Scrapes social account links from each URL.
How to: Select social networks for social profile accounts
- Email Addresses - Finds all email addresses listed on each URL.
- HTTP Status - Checks HTTP status for each URL, and also reports details of redirected URLs.
- PageSpeed - Pulls back Google PageSpeed score for each URL, along with Request Bytes, Reponse Bytes, Resources and Number Hosts. Requires you to add a free Google PageSpeed API key.
How to: Add Google PageSpeed API
- Google Analytics - Connect to any Google Analytics Account, Property and View, and select from any segment and time period.
How to: Connect to Google Analytics
Returns the following data from Google Analytics:
- New Users
- % New Sessions
- Bounce Rate
- Entrance Rate
- Page Views
- Page Views per Session
- Unique Page Views
- Average Time on Page
- Exit Rate
- Page Value
- Screen Capture - Takes a screenshot of each URL, at various different resolution options for desktop, laptop, tablet and phone. It can also additionally capture the entire page.
- Robots Access - Checks to see if each URL is disallowed via robots.txt, and reports back on any robots meta data and X-Robots-Tags associated with the URL. It also returns the URL defined by rel="canonical" and the HTTP header (if found).
- Indexed in Google - Checks to see if each URL is indexed in Google, returning a binomial yes/no response. If you are profiling anything more than a few URLs, we highly recommend the use of proxies for Google index checks.
How to: Add proxies for checking URL Indexed in Google
- Google Last Cached - Pulls Google's last cached date and time for each URL. If you are profiling anything more than a few URLs, we highly recommend the use of proxies for Google cache checks.
How to: Add proxies for checking URL last cached date