Out of the box we offer 500 free, daily checks of Moz and Majestic data for anyone to use - without needing to add an API key or change any settings.
The data can either be extracted at a domain or URL level, and the data includes:
- Citation Flow (Majestic)
- Trust Flow (Majestic)
- External Backlink Count (Majestic)
- Referring Domain Count (Majestic)
- Topical Trust Flow (Majestic)
- Domain Authority (Moz)
- Page Authority (Moz)
- External Links (Moz)
- MozRank (Moz)
This allows you to get a very good overview of the sites or pages you are analysing.
To get going, select any of the options highlighted below:
Notes on Usage
- The 500 free checks is for each of Moz and Majestic, and will be the combined total of Domain Level and URL Level checks.
- The daily allocation is reset at midnight, Greenwich Mean Time.
- You can use the 500 checks in as many individual profiles as you wish (e.g. 5 profiles, each with 100 URLs in) – however you won’t receive any more data as soon as you go over the 500 threshold.
- The free option only comes into play when you don’t have an API key entered in the Account Settings.
If You Need More Data
If you need more than 500 checks a day, you can enter your API key for either Moz or Majestic (or both).
To add your paid Majestic API details, please follow this guide.
To add your free/Pro Moz API details, please follow this guide.